The Living Well Home Care team is committed to keeping our clients, staff, and families safe and healthy. Caring for our clients is our number one priority and we want to ensure our commitment to their care.
The current surge in COVID-19 cases throughout the country has created new challenges for our entire community, and we want to share some of the precautions our team has taken to ensure the safety of our clients, staff, and families in regulation with health department guidelines.
All employees are required to:
- Wear a face covering at all time
- Wash their hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds. If a hand washing station is not available, they can use hand sanitizer
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others, whenever possible
- Report and stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, such as a fever, cough, runny nose, body aches, chills, loss of taste/smell, etc.
- Follow health department guidelines if they have tested positive and self-quarantine for 14 days
For more information, please call our office directly at 562.926.2353.